CALL FOR PAPERS
The call for speaker papers is now officially open...
We particularly want to hear from those of you who can contribute to any of the following topics:
1. Managing the increasing healthcare requirements of an ever-expanding population (the Sultanate’s population is expected to reach seven million by 2040)
2. Effectively dealing with growing rates of non-communicable diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and heart diseases (e.g. ‘lifestyle diseases’ ranging from obesity and diabetes to cardiovascular disease and cancer). Both topics below to be combined in one session
3. Forming effective partnerships with private sector and not for profit sector to facilitate investment in the health sector.
4. The opportunities for investment and efficiencies associated with Public Private Partnership (PPPs) models of procurement in healthcare (building infrastructure, managing service delivery, structuring ancillary services, improving patient experience).
5. Digital healthcare. Getting the supporting legislation right to facilitate and accelerate the adoption of digital healthcare.
6. Trend analysis into how big data, artificial intelligence & other technologies can be progressed in the future for the quality and speed of delivery of healthcare services.
7. Cybersecurity & data protection policy development & reinforcement (laws and regulations covering the protection and movement of patient information).
8. Ensuring patient care is always at the center of Healthcare. Ensuring a quality healthcare pathway for every patient.
Timelines for paper selection
||16th April 2020
||7th May 2019
||30th July 2020